Groundsure Flood Insight is an essential part of the Environmental Consultant’s desk study.
It delivers detailed and accurate information using flood risk data from leading providers including the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey and JBA Risk Management, helping you to provide a definitive opinion and appropriate due diligence for your clients (data not available in Scotland).
Flood Insight provides accurate, clear and insightful information for consultants to have greater accuracy in their opinion, ensuring appropriate due diligence for their clients.
- Exclusive proposed flood defence data
- Clearest visualisation of flood risk data in single maps
Benefits of this report
- Flood risk information based upon Environment Agency Flood Zones and RoFRaS data
- Surface water flood risk data from JBA Risk Management.
- Environment Agency flood defences, flood storage areas and proposed flood defence schemes
- Environment Agency historic flood events
- BGS groundwater susceptibility areas
- BGS Geological Indicators of historical flooding
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. **Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha. Price of £75+vat applies to sites up to 10ha.