Groundsure’s Enviro Insight Report is an essential part of Environmental Consultant’s desk study. Available as PDF and raw data for GIS
It delivers detailed and accurate information using extensive datasets, helping you to provide a definitive opinion for your clients.
The Enviro Insight is your essential source material for any desktop study, providing the most accurate and detailed environmental setting information available.
Enviro Insight provides comprehensive contaminated land information on past and current land use from a multitude of sources, including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database (HLUD), and data from third party providers including the EA/SEPA, BGS, local authorities and the HSE. The report also includes detailed site setting information covering detailed flooding, hydrogeology, hydrology and designations data.
The Enviro Insight is full of features to enable efficient navigation, facilitating quick identification and assessment of the significant issues for your site. Improved data styling, modern background mapping, enhanced feature labelling and dynamic map legends provide a clear visual display of identified data.
Enviro Insight also includes Groundsure’s unique ordnance and military site database.
- Comprehensive contaminated land information utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database.
- Environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites.
- OS MasterMap site plan (for sites <10ha)
- Recent and historical aerial imagery
- Aggregated historical land use data
- Pollution inventory data
- Detailed flood data
- Intuative in-report navigation
- Waste exemptions
- Enhanced planning and development designations
- Groundsure's unique ordnance and military database
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
- Detail on hydrology and hydrogeology
Benefits of this report:
- Grouped Historical Land Use Database included as standard. Minimal repetition, with features displayed alongside a date range**
- Pollution inventory data describes in detail the substances and quantities emitted at current industrial sites
- Unrivalled data content. Many unique and proprietary datasets are included that are available nowhere else.
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha. Price of £90+vat applies to sites up to 10ha.
** 'Un-grouped' features are also provided for certainty, with a unifying ID to the grouped data.