Groundsure’s Enviro Insight Report is an essential part of Environmental Consultant’s desk study. Available as PDF and raw data for GIS
It delivers detailed and accurate information using extensive datasets, helping you to provide a definitive opinion for your clients.
Enviro Insight provides comprehensive contaminated land information from a multitude of sources, including Groundsure's Historic Land Use Database (HLUD), paired with data from third party providers including the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey, Local Authorities and the Health and Safety Executive.
Our HLUD is derived from historic Ordnance Survey mapping dating back to the 1840s, scanned in at over 500dpi – THE industry standard, allowing for accurate site specific risk assessments.
The Enviro Insight also provides essential flood screening and geology information. Each section of the report is clearly defined and hyperlinked from the contents, plus we provide individual maps for each section for additional clarity and to simplify interpretation.
We have an in-house team of researchers, who are continually updating the Enviro Insight with latest data and terminology including datasets that are are unique to Groundsure.
Enviro Insight now includes Groundsure’s unique ordnance and military site database.
- Comprehensive contaminated land information utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Groundsure's unique ordnance and military database
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
- Detail on hydrology and hydrogeology
Benefits of this report:
- In-depth data and product sets
- Bespoke reports and data available with report packages tailored to your specific requirements
- Available in a variety of report formats incl. GIS and PDF
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha. Price of £85+vat applies to sites up to 10ha.