Coal Authority Consultants Coal Mining Report
The Coal Authority Consultants Coal Mining Report
Advanced coal mining insight
Designed by environmental consultants and geotechnical engineers, this report provides essential data and guidance on historical coal mining activity and the potential issues that could affect your clients sites and surrounding area.
- While the CON29M report provides initial understanding of coal mining impact, it does not meet the requirements of more detailed geotechnical analysis and site history for your developer clients.
- Being able to characterise the site and it's surrounding area means more context, improved visualisation and better risk assessment.
- The Consultants Coal Mining Report pinpoints significant past coal mining activity or coal mining legacy management, which could have significant impact on your client's site.
Benefits of this report:
- Recorded and probable coal mining activity
- Coal mining geology
- Licencing and future mining activity
- Investigations and remedial activity
- Mine water treatment schemes
- Coal authority managed tips
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
*Prices start at £111.70+vat. This report is provided under the Coal Authority terms and conditions. Please refer to the Coal Authority terms and conditions.**Delivery time in normal working days.