With today’s architecture, 3D conceptual modelling is fast becoming an essential component of project workflow.
We are delighted to be the first mapping providers to integrate the latest OS building height data (in its Alpha release*) into OS MasterMap. This significant addition provides FREE usage of 3D height data for your conceptual modelling when you purchase OS MasterMap.
Our datasets include OS height data and OS Terrain 5, to provide a 3D visual representation of your site with detailed landscapes, terrain, topography, contours and spot heights, without having to open a CAD or GIS program.
File formats come in both PDF and DWG and are delivered as a single .zip file. OS building height data is in its alpha release, featuring approximately 20 million buildings in England and Wales.
- Detailed conceptual model for your clients with building height data listed on buildings
- OS height data coverage currently includes 23,497,528 buildings and spans 10,000km2
- CAD files feature Terrain 5 data
- Free with OS MasterMap
- Incorporating 3D data saves you time and money
- Instant results and no extra costs
- Allows you to create street/landscapes for a detailed conceptual model for your clients in early project stages
- Start on a design using accurate information rather than waiting for surveys
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*The OS height data is in its Alpha release, meaning that it is not yet nationwide, however does cover approximately 23,497,528 buildings in major urban areas.