Find out how to safeguard your property transaction by attending a free webinar run by one of Groundsure’s experts.
Date – Wednesday 16th November
Time – 11am
The webinar will cover:
- Your commercial report has come back as ‘In Need of Further Assessment’ – what does that actually mean for you?
- Why is it important to gather more information – a view from the lender
- Next steps explained – what additional data do you need and what is a Phase 1 risk assessment?
- How Groundsure can help facilitate the property transaction
Groundsure’s clients and partners include major UK and European lenders and financial institutes, global law firms, surveyors, architects, large land owners and UK property pension funds.
Having worked closely with major UK banks since 2005, to support their financial due diligence process, Groundsure has a unique insight into environmental risk assessment criteria for secured lending purposes.
Some of our previous work includes:
- Environmental risk assessment for the refinancing of the Co-operative Food during the acquisition of Somerfield for £2.6 billion, which included over 1,000 UK-wide properties and multiple lending parties
- Bespoke Northern Ireland and Ireland property due diligence for a large licensed cement works company
- Environmental due diligence to facilitate secured lending on the largest privately held industrial investment fund in the UK
- Assessment of vast areas of former colliery land (> 10,000 ha) for UK Coal to support business refinancing and subsequent divestment opportunities
Why choose us?
We don’t just report, we believe in supporting our clients by placing environmental risk in an appropriate commercial context.
“Groundsure successfully rose to the challenge set by the size of this portfolio and the project timescales that UK Coal’s team were working to for each tranche. We appreciated their “can-do” approach”.