New Vacancy: Environmental Coordinator
We're looking for an Environmental Coordinator to join our team in Brighton. As part of our Content function, your key responsibilities will include for this office-based role is to write correct and justifiable residential reports ensuring that:
- Reports are written and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Reports are dispatched within their SLA.
- Queries are addressed within their SLA.
To apply for this role please email your C.V. and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To write residential reports and determine their environmental risk rating using data in the report, MapInfo and additional information sources.
- Discuss/consult on report outcomes/results with solicitors and public.
- Answering non-technical/technical queries.
- Submitting contaminated land enquiries to the Local Authority.
- Support line manager.
- Write technical Content for use by the Marketing department (blogs, press releases, info graphics etc).
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as required by line manager.
- Identify ways to improve report.
- Ongoing training and independent learning relevant to team objectives.
- Supporting projects team.
- Knowledge of environmental data sets and their limitations.
- Ability to talk to clients on a technical/non-technical basis.
- Knowledge of wider aspects of the environment.
- MS Word, Excel, GIS MapInfo.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Educated to relevant degree level.
- Good understanding of current environmental legislation (specifically Part 2A of the Environmental.
- Protection Act 1990) and how it relates to the Groundsure business.
- Good understanding of future environmental legislation and how it relates to the Groundsure business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
What we offer:
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massage.
We offer location intelligence to allow the smartest land and property decisions. We are a UK authority on environmental risks, providing high value, property-specific opinions, and analysis of land use based on the leading datasets that we collect and curate.
We offer all our employees training and support from day one, creating a team orientated atmosphere where we celebrate success and collectively work towards common goals. We offer the responsibility to stretch yourself in a lively and fast-growing market space.
Groundsure is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.