Groundsure ‘Happy Holidays’ Insight Promotion
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Groundsure Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 3421018 and with registered offices at c/o Ascential Group Limited, The Prow, 1 Wilder Walk, London WC2B 5AP.
- The title of the competition is Groundsure ‘Happy Holidays’ Insight Promotion.
- Win a TUI e-gift voucher worth £1000 (GBP one thousand) by purchasing a Groundsure Insight Report Bundle (Enviro, Geo and Map) between 00:01am on 18/11/2019 to 23:59pm on 22/12/2019 inclusive (the campaign period).
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition will run during the Competition Period.
- Upon purchase of a Groundsure Insight Report Bundle during the Competition Period, the email address used to make the purchase will be automatically entered into the prize
- If a purchaser makes multiple purchases of Groundsure Insight Report Bundles during the Competition Period, that purchaser will be entered into the prize draw once for each purchase.
- Purchasers of Groundsure Insight Report Bundles after the Competition Period will not be entered into the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event that you win a prize, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions specified by TUI in respect of the eGift card, which can be found here https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/tui-gift-cards.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the competition, you can withdraw your entry at any time prior to the Closing Date by written notice to email@example.com.
- The competition is open to any purchaser of a Groundsure Insight Report Bundle during the Competition Period.
- The competition is not open to:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- The prize is an e-Gift card worth £1000 (GBP one thousand). Three (3) prizes are available to be won.
- The e-Gift card is provided by TUI UK Limited, registered in England and Wales with registered number 2830117 and registered address at Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The prize draw will take place at Groundsure’s offices at Sovereign House, Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UJ on 24 December 2019 (the “Draw Date”). The winner will be chosen at random by an automated random number generator.
- The prize draw will be overseen by an independent third party with no commercial interest in the competition.
- The outcome of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Draw Date, using the email address provided with the competition entry.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award has taken place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who requests this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the Draw Date.
- If you object to your surname or county being published or made available, please notify the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- Once the Promoter has contacted the winners with notification of the outcome of the prize draw, the Promoter will purchase three individual e-Gift cards from TUI UK Limited, specifying each winning entrant’s email address.
- The eGift card prizes will be sent directly to the winners’ email addresses.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 of days of the Draw Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant selected at random by the same selection mechanic from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a winner is not able to take up the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.