Residential Property Law and Conveyancing Update 2024 – Series
We are proud to sponsor once again the Residential Property Law and Conveyancing Update conferences organised by Professional Conferences.
In 2024, we are not only exhibiting but also taking part in the programme. This is your opportunity to attend our talk on: Climate Risk Due Diligence in the Property Transaction – A Practical Approach to Client Guidance.
Climate change is perhaps the single biggest impact on the future of property assets and it is essential that clients are guided effectively to make long term, sustainable decisions. This practical session will provide conveyancers with an understanding of how practitioners are applying climate due diligence in line with the Law Society Guidance.
- Understanding the scale of climate risk and how they can affect property transactions
- Understand physical and transition risks
- Understand the Law Society Guidance and your duties
- Explain how to discharge your duties and consider future guidance and regulations
- Understand how to use climate data and standard clauses for client care
Anna Newport, Solicitor and Director at Newport Land and Law, will join us as a guest speaker so make sure to attend our session in the mornings.
Here are the different dates when you will have the opportunity to meet our team:
- Tuesday 5th March – Bristol, BAWA
- Tuesday 12th March – Birmingham, Holiday Inn
- Thursday 14th March – London, Kensington Town Hall
- Monday 18th March – Gatwick, Sofitel
- Wednesday 20th March – Watford, Hilton Estree
We look forward to seeing you at one of the various locations throughout March!Find out more