National Property Law Conference
Speaker: Dan Montagani
We are delighted to take part in the National Property Law Conference organised by The Law Society.
Our CEO, Dan Montagnani, will take part in a panel session on Climate Change Risks. See details below:
9:45am – 10:30am
Plenary 1: Climate change risks: How the milestone guidance impacts conveyancers
Panellists will discuss how climate change risks are impacting UK property and conveyancing. Our speakers will discuss how the Law Society’s milestone climate change guidance impacts conveyancers, and Law Society representatives will outline work being undertaken to develop specific guidance on climate risk and conveyancing to expand upon the guidance.
- Alasdair Cameron, policy adviser – climate change and planning and environmental law, The Law Society
- Andrew Wiseman, general counsel, Historic England
- Robert Stevens, head of property risk, Nationwide Building Society
- Clare Harman Clark, chair, Law Society Property Section Committee and senior counsel – knowledge, Taylor Wessing
- Dan Montagnani, CEO, Groundsure
We hope to see you there!Find out more