Commercial Property Law Update – Live Virtual Conference
Groundsure are the proud sponsors of the Commercial Property Law Update conference organised by Professional Conferences and taking place on the 8th October.
Register to this Live Virtual event to hear from Sarah Thompson-Copsey, Ben Strange, Mark Shelton, Suzanne Gill and Richard Snape on the following key topics:
- Coronavirus, tenant insolvency, and the impact on the landlord's remedies
- The MEES regulations - Commercial property disputes for the 2020s
- Terms of the renewal lease: Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Service charges - Issues of drafting and management in an uncertain world
- The future isn't what it used to be - All change for certain sectors
- Tricky areas in commercial leases
Throughout the day, you will be able to visit the Groundsure virtual booth, where you will be able to download useful documentation on our reports and ask questions to one of our Senior Account Managers.
The virtual conference will run from 9:30 - 17:00. To find out more about the event and to book your place, please click here.