A 3D tour and guide to Mine Plans. How they affect your search result.
Ever wonder what the mine search results actually mean and how they are interpreted? Our experts will take you on a tour to show how we interpret mine records in 3D, showing what they look like in reality and how they are used. They will cover the following:
- How mine plans have been historically interpreted.
- Examples of old MRO, OS and other mining plans and cross sections
- How this relates to the search we currently offer
- What Mine workings look like in reality
- How we can show them in 3D
- Showing investigation and ground data in 3D
- Case Study: How this can all be used on a site to understand the mine workings and ground conditions
- Show difference between 2D interpretation and 3D model.
- Introduction to new technologies that we allow for better understanding using 3D modelling.