Groundsure is pleased to announce that from Thursday 1st July we are revolutionising our residential product portfolio with exciting changes to the popular Avista, Homebuyers and Homescreen reports.
These product improvements are a result of in depth market research via qualitative and quantitative surveys, focus groups and research panels. Every change was assessed and approved by a panel of conveyancers in order to make these improvements work for you. The new look reports include everything you were used to seeing but with so much more to aid in your due diligence, risk assessment and case management.
Click here for a one page infographic outlining the changes
Sign up here to our free webinars where you can find out more about these changes and how to make the most of these reports for your customers.
"I think the [new] concept is great. It is much more accessible and user friendly for conveyancers and clients alike"
Amir Hamzavi, Consultant Solicitor, Setfords Solicitors
Now includes a full mining search incorporating (where applicable) a CON29M, non coal mining (covering tin, chalk, limestone and all other minerals) and a Cheshire Salt Search - as standard. There is no need to buy an additional mining report such as GeoRisk or GeoRisk +, a CON29M or a Cheshire Salt Search. Avista is the most cost-effective all-in-one solution, saving you money and time compared to if you bought these reports separately.
Key features and benefits:
- Improved accuracy - using Land Registry Title polygons and new planning development extents
- An enhanced Avista Action Alert which factors in the new searches the report covers
- Intuitive and dynamic front page design making it easy to locate vital information in the report. This new design creates the best possible communication and arrangement of outcomes for each individual property, every time, with a clear homebuyer friendly summary - meaning less queries and huge time savings
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ - a unique tool combining in-depth data, algorithms, AI, and
expert analysis - which now analyses over 110 million data points to produce every Avista report. Every piece of data is intelligently filtered and assessed:
- Only relevant results are returned
- Clarifying risks and providing simple next steps aiding in your due diligence
- Speeding up case management
- Provides you with all the information you need to make the best decisions
- Ten conveyancing searches in one report
- The report uses Groundsure's National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM), find out more at www.groundsure.com/nbrm and the Groundsure National Mining And Stability Risk Model find out more at www.groundsure.com/nmsrm
- Click here to download the new Avista product card
- Click here to download the new Avista sample report